How to access your apps and stickers in iMessage on iPhone and iPad
When you’re in a message thread, the App Tray is right there with your keyboard.
1. Launch the Messages app on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Tap the App Tray button next to your text field, above the keyboard. It looks like the App Store logo.
3. Swipe your finger across the Sticker and apps selector at the bottom of the screen. When you touch it, the icons will increase in size.
4. Select the Empat Stickers app to open it.
You can then add a sticker or select an option from the iMessage app.
How to add a sticker to a text message on an Android phone.
1. Locate the Empat Stickers app on your Android device and open the app.
2. Select the sticker that you would like to send to the recipient.
3. Select the Messages app.
4. Chose your recipient and hit send.